Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just when you think there's a plan...

Isn't the first rule of parenthood that you have to be flexible? Well, it's a good thing I've already learned that. I got news today that I will have to be on a business trip on the 26th - the planned ultrasound date. I remember getting news that the ultrasound had to be postponed when I was pregnant with Amberlin and sobbing, I was so devastated. I am happy to report that I am handling it much better this time! It didn't even phase me. I told you - TRUST is my motto for the year. So I just called and quickly got the new date set up. Thankfully, it only has to be delayed one day. I was surprised since the ultrasound tech is only in a couple days per week, but delighted to find out we won't have to wait much longer! Andy said that God probably knew the baby would be "shy" on the other scheduled date, so He fixed it for us. Ha, ha... Perhaps. :)

I also heard back on the quad panel test that they did on Monday - everything came back normal and looks good. Yea! And one other thing that I forgot to mention is that I'm doing well on my weight gain. I've gained only three pounds total. Even considering Christmas, I only gained two pounds from early December to now. That was a nice surprise! Those that have seen me know that it looks like I've gained 30! But it's all baby. It looks like I might get as huge this time as I was last time, only sooner. *sigh* Hopefully we can at least keep the GD away.

1 comment: